OUR BIM SOLUTION IS BEYOND ONLY APPLICATIONS. WE PROVIDE A PLATFORM WHICH CAN BE INTEGRATED WITH FACILITY MANAGEMENT, SECURITY, DEVICE TRACKING SYSTEM AND MUCH MORE
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a revolutionary technology and process that has quickly transformed the way buildings are conceived, designed, constructed and operated.
- Bim means not only using three-dimensional intelligent models but also making significant changes in the workflow and project delivery processes.
- Bim represents a new paradigm and it has the potential to promote greater efficiency and harmony journal of construction economics and building.
- Bim supports the concept of integrated project delivery (ipd) which is a novel project delivery approach to integrate people, systems, business structures and practices into a collaborative process to reduce waste and optimize efficiency through all phases of the project life cycle.
- Bim can be integrated with other systems to provide easy-to-use and direct views on overall structure and details information to assist customers to make decisions. It can be easily extended into customers’ current systems due to its weak connection outside and well-developed external interfaces.
- Bim for Facility Management to facilitate life-cycle building process integration and sharing digital datasets has recently started to change the way buildings need to be operated and maintained.